Presentation can make a big difference especially when throwing a summer party! Also, you never know these days whether your guests are on a special diet like vegan or gluten-free. Below is the coolest summer beverage to serve for gatherings and parties.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 12 oz fresh, organic raspberries
- 1 liter club soda or sparkling water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon
- mint leaves (preferably garden fresh)
- Large wooden stirring spoon
- Thick, colorful straws – light blue and bright yellow straws look best
- Mason jars
Add raspberries (place about 5 -6 raspberries off to the side), sparkling liquid, sugar, honey, lemon juice into a blender.
Blend until well mixed. Add your mixture to the pitcher. Cut lemon into thin slices. Add lemon slices, about 5 – 6 whole raspberries and ice cubes to the pitcher.
Stir with a wooden spoon. Pour mixture into mason jars. Garnish with 1 -3 mint leaves. Add a straw to each mason jar and admire your beautiful creation!
Just like that you have a lovely, healthy and delicious summer beverage for you and your friends and family to enjoy.