Autumn is truly my favorite time of the year. The air is crisp, the sun shines and the leaves turn a beautiful array of colors. As always, September 22nd marks the Autumn Equinox so I thought it would be nice to write about some fun fall activities to enjoy this amazing season!
1. Bake a scrumptious apple, pumpkin or pecan pie. If you don’t enjoy baking, why not try making some delicious butternut squash soup! At the very least, drink a warm cup of spiced cider.
2. Go apple-picking or pumpkin-picking. If you really want to have some fun, try gourd-picking! Gourds come in so many unique shapes, colors and sizes, I love seeing what I can find
3. Let your inner child shine! Go on a hayride, get lost in a corn maze or leap into a pile of leaves
4. Dig up your old warm and cozy clothes or take a shopping trip with friends to a thrift store for comfy sweaters and flannels
5. Make a pine cone bird feeder or collect pine cones and display them in a glass bowl
6. Get started early on your pumpkin carving or paint on them to make some really cool fall designs!