Even if you rarely drink aside from the occasional glass of wine, its always good to have your bar stocked for events, parties or impromptu visit by friends or family. Here are the best items to stock your bar with year around to keep you and your guests satisfied.
- Vodka – grey goose, belvedere, ketel one – good choices, pricier but better to splurge on one for less hangovers
- Gin- tanqueray, bombay, beefeater
- Rum – dark rums are ideal
- Tequila – gold label is choice
Basic Bar Essentials
- Imported Beer
- Triple Sec
- Angostura Bitters
- Tonic Water
- Club Soda
- Ginger Ale – great for stomach aches
Garnish (purchase day of or day before party)
- Maraschino Cherries
While its almost easier to offer a specialty cocktail of your choosing its always nice to have variety and to give your guests plenty of options!