With the colder months coming, you can expect to spend more time indoors. This means it’s worth taking the time to add a little warmth to your space. Here’s a guide on some simple steps to coziness.
1. The more throw pillows, the better. Pillows automatically make your place more comfy to kick up your feet and relax, especially those with some texture.
2. Add some warmth by keeping a throw (or two, or three) on your couch. They’re perfect for staying cozy during movie-nights and snowstorms.
3. I’m a big fan of faux-sheepskin rugs. They immediately make you feel like you’re in a log-cabin-setting and break up the coldness of hardwood and tile floors nicely as well.
4. It’s great to have a built in fireplace, but even if you don’t, there are great electric options that also emit warmth and give an overall snuggly feeling.
5. Change out your summer drapes/oven towel/table decor. Now is the time to add some pumpkins, neutral colors, especially browns and heavier fabrics.
6. CANDLES! (This is my favorite part about the colder months) There are so many amazing Fall-scented candles to choose from to set a warm and relaxing vibe.
7. Lastly, if you have an outdoor space, firepits and adirondack chairs are perfect for getting together with friends or family for a little outdoor conversation.