One of the Christmas gifts I received this year was a beautiful paisley and floral design tapestry colored with blues and grays. I absolutely love this gift because I can use it in so many different ways! Tapestries can be used to revamp a variety of areas in your home, below are six different ways to use a tapestry:
1. Decorate that blank wall in your room with a hanging tapestry. Many tapestries already come with cloth looped ends for hanging your tapestry and displaying it as wall art in your home. You can hang it vertically or horizontally depending on the tapestry’s design or the space on your wall.
2. Use your tapestry as a stylish beach blanket to lounge and sun bathe on
3. Spruce up your bedroom set and use it as a top cover for your bed
4. Add style to your kitchen by placing your tapestry on your table as an elegant table cloth
5. Tapestries are great for outdoor use – they make excellent picnic blankets!
6. Restyle that old sofa or love seat and use your tapestry as an attractive new cover
Using tapestries adds a bohemian and chic style to your home décor and can be used in practically any room!