Happy first Friday of 2012! Any fun plans for the weekend? I’m headed to a rodeo at Madison Square Garden in NYC. (I just want an excuse to wear my cowboy boots, I’ll be honest!)
So anyway, here are six links from this week. Hope you enjoy them!
1) Starting to save my pennies for this awesome light made of ostrich feathers.
2) Feeling in the mood for some comfort food? This recipe looks delicious!
3) These camera pillows are a cute gift idea for any photographers you may have in your life.
4) Another fun gift idea (or to keep for yourself) is this DIY chalkboard serving platter.
5) Has anyone jumped on the juice kick? I’m seriously debating it, especially after finding this healthy green concoction.
6) Loving this Millipede seat but I don’t know if I could sit in it – could you?!
Have a great weekend! Feel free to share your links in the comments!