Happy Friday!! How are you spending the first lovely weekend of November? Will it be even lovelier due to the hour we’ll gain from Daylight Savings Time?
Here are this week’s Weekly Six links to check out, as collaged above!
1) Wouldn’t this Cookies and Cream Oreo Bark be a great dessert item to bring to parties this holiday season?
2) I keep going back to check out these colorful Bfrend bracelets – they’ll make great gifts! (For others and for myself!)
3) The lights lining the floor and going up the wall to the ceiling in this image are so festive – I definitely need to do something like this in my home for the holidays!
4) Here’s another fun thing to do with Christmas lights – poke them through canvas for a bright display.
5) The Holiday Gift Guide by Emily Henderson will not only give you great gift ideas, but also several fun DIYs for gift-giving and decorating.
6) How cool is this Inlamp by Sai Design Studio? Instead of typical lamps that stay on display whether on or off, the Inlamp has its own special cabinet for when not in use.
What fabulous things have you seen this week? We’d love for you to share them!