As today marks the first day of fall, we hope you have a wonderful weekend full of festive activities. Here’s our Weekly Six – six different ways to kill some time on the Internet in the upcoming week / weekend.
1) Check out the gorgeous new paintings from Jen of Made by Girl – available at her Cocoa & Hearts shop.
2) Then take a look at these beautiful watercolors by Samantha Hahn via Design for Mankind.
3) Send a few chalkboard postcards to the ones you love.
4) Throw a glitter-filled fiesta.
5) Serve vodka-infused cherry tomatoes with gourmet salts.
6) Treat yourself to inflatable housewares.
What are your plans for the first weekend of Fall??