So here are some links from the past week for you to enjoy over the long weekend. Feel free to share your favorites in the comments!
1) Some fun champagne recipes for New Year’s Eve, including The Black Velvet (champagne + guiness) which may be good for the guys!
2) A fun party kit for a New Year’s Eve photo booth.
3) I just have to share one of my favorite gifts from Christmas this year – the Raspberry Ice Kitchen Aid mixer. I don’t care what anyone says; the hot pink is fabulous.
4) Check out the Ena Chair, winner of the 2011 Red Dot Design Award.
5) I’m thinking of making my own version of this sweet and simple glitter heart over the weekend. The wedding shoot that it’s featured in is gorgeous, just so you know (check it out!).
6) And finally, there’s something about this bright pink and red dining set that I’m loving. Perhaps it’s the otherwise neutral decor or maybe I just have pink on the brain from my fun mixer. What do you think about the combination?
We’ll see you back here next year! (On Tuesday!) Have a wonderful New Year’s weekend!