Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week, with an even better weekend coming up. If you read anything good this week, we’d love to check it out – feel free to share in the comments!
As for me, here’s my Weekly Six:
- I read about Kate’s story from For Me, For You this morning. Her boyfriend was recently diagnosed with testicular cancer, so she’s posted some of their work on Etsy in an effort to pay off his medical debts. The image above is one of her boyfriend’s collages, available in their shop. I urge you to check it out and help if you can.
- Check out some more gorgeous prints recommend by Decor8
- Learn how to peel an entire head of garlic in just 10 seconds
- Dream about owning these fun and funky pieces by Kirv
- Take a look at this feminine bedroom with an awesome chandelier and decorative ceilings
- Round it all out by making these cute and easy brown paper flowers
What did you read this week?